Welcome to my blog, there will be nothing but movie reviews and film related content here. I try and review a wide variety of films, from old to new, and throw in film reviews from the current year as well. All comments are appreciated here, I will reply as soon as possible, and feel free to follow!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Conversation with Martin Scorsese



http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/06/magazine/martin-scorseses-magical-hugo.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=hugo%20movie%20review&st=cse

I am not sure if everyone is as excited about this film as I am, but Hugo is easily my most anticipated film of 2011. I read this off the New York Times, it is just a simple interview with Martin Scorsese, and I figured some of you would be interested. I am not at all a fan of 3-D, but Scorsese seems to know what he is doing. After all, aren't we being kind of silly worrying about this film anyway? Marty has proven time after time he is one of the most brilliant directors in history.

1 comment:

  1. hey. yeah man film is the best, i'm also in my first year of university studying film! so in years hopefully i'll be in the spotlight making movies :)

    ReplyDelete