Welcome to my blog, there will be nothing but movie reviews and film related content here. I try and review a wide variety of films, from old to new, and throw in film reviews from the current year as well. All comments are appreciated here, I will reply as soon as possible, and feel free to follow!

Monday, November 7, 2011

The Hobbit production videos 3 and 4!

If anyone thinks that Jackson is the wrong choice of director for these next two films, then watch the production videos, and you will change your mind. Jackson is obviously very passionate about his work, and I think he has entirely got this franchise under control. Hope you all enjoy these videos, comments and opinions are very welcome!


2 comments:

  1. Ha, I went to like this like it was a Facebook post - I can't wait until 2012 and I can't wait to see how he and Spielberg have handled Tintin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Ruth I think you are the only person who cares about this as much as me :D

    ReplyDelete