Welcome to my blog, there will be nothing but movie reviews and film related content here. I try and review a wide variety of films, from old to new, and throw in film reviews from the current year as well. All comments are appreciated here, I will reply as soon as possible, and feel free to follow!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Moving to WordPress!

Well friends, I took a look at WordPress to see what al they had to offer, and it won me over right away. From everything I can tell it is superior to Blogger, at least for what I am trying to do with my site. But don't think I am going to forget about you all, i'll still read and comment like always, don't worry! Here is a link to my new blog if you want to follow me there: http://mattandmotionpictures.wordpress.com/

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move Matt:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sure to check it out regularly!
    Just out of curiosity - what are the advantages of wordpress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Paul - Thanks man! :)

    @Sati - So far the biggest one is the layout, background, view, etc. There is an ednless amount of templates and themes for their blogs, and I felt limited over here :D

    ReplyDelete